Monday, September 21, 2009

9/22/09-Tuesday REST DAY

Where's Lewis? This post is dedicated to or missing buddy "Lewis Friend."


This is the last known photo of him. Looks as if he's "Gone wild."

Has anyone seen him?

The wounding season is over, isn't it? Maybe we should have a "Find Lewis" WOD. Grid searches, dogs, airplanes, maps, helicopters and stuff like that.

Here is a picture of Lewis "cleaned up" and a picture of him loose in the woods.

If there is any information on his where abouts please call someone (not me.)

There's a "Find Lewis" donation fund set up. It is located in the cooler and is marked 50 cents.

God speed Lewis.......God speed.

2 comments:

  1. I saw him on the corner of Washburn and Shasta last week and asked him how much? I think he has changed professions and the gang he hangs with..what a loss

    ReplyDelete
  2. He had such promise. My heart weeps for the girls he left behind.......Oh whoops, for his dogs he left behind. I heard The Animal Planet was going to do a special on him. I'll bet he's pure paleo now, good for you Lewis!

    ReplyDelete