Wednesday, February 24, 2010

02/28/10-Sunday Paleo Challenge contest results

"CrossFit Total"

Back squat, 1 rep
Shoulder Press, 1 rep
Deadlift, 1 rep

And the winners are:
#1-Scott
#2-Allison
#3-Ruwis

Nice job everyone! Looking at the photos everyone showed  marked improvement. I am impressed with Scott. He was my #1 vote. When we started I thought someone else would be taking his skinny butt's money. He only lost 1/2 a pound, but it shows what Paleo can do for you. I lost a total of 10 pounds and felt great. Now that I am off of Paleo, and eating crappy, I can really feel it......blah :(
So, I want to do this again, real soon! I have talked to Katy (ask her how bad I kicked her butt at ping pong on Sunday) and she had agreed to do the next nutrition talk, she can really go into depth at the cell level. Let me know what you think..........shorter (that's what I think, ) longer, lower entry fee, higher entry fee.......give me some feed back.

Peter

No comments:

Post a Comment